Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.438 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 150% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,378 (CHF 2,728) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)