Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,682 (COL$3,792,772) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)