Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,846 (COL$4,581,273) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)