Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,733 (COL$4,302,022) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)