Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31765 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,939 (Bs 15,549) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)