Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31474 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,963 (Bs 15,768) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)