Cost of living comparison between Barnaul, Russia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05387 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,421 (руб 26,379) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)