Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,438 (€1,322) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)