Cost of living comparison between Bari, Italy and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,459 (€1,298) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)