Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,025 (€1,628) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)