Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 BRL / VEFX *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 62% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,840 (Bs 32,242,286) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)