Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,326 (Bs 142,730,163) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)