Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31699 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,852 (Bs 24,770) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)