Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,411 (Bs 93,012,376) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)