Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,472 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.832 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,099 (€2,114) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)