Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,643 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.014 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,070 (€2,010) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)