Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,873 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,463 (€2,263) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)