Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / BYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,565 (16,312,963 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)