Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.519 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,713 (元9,075) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)