Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,780 (Rp 11,836,583) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)