Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,348 (Rp 18,407,308) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)