Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06611 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,435 (RD$ 51,960) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)