Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06625 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,735 (RD$ 71,476) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)