Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00504 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,081 (809,520 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)