Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,766 (1,188,345 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)