Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,527 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,555 (₨50,556) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)