Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,205 (Rp 13,601,133) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)