Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,313 (Rp 8,762,496) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)