Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,627 (Rp 11,347,558) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)