Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,236 (4,986TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)