Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.224 BRL / BND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,842 (B$2,177) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)