Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.403 BRL / BND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,773 (B$3,235) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)