Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.339 BRL / BND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,224 (B$2,661) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)