Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.357 BRL / BND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,239 (B$1,799) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)