Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.308 BRL / BND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,733 (B$2,917) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (35 minutes ago)