Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,571 (Rp 19,196,727) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)