Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,480 (Rp 16,636,891) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)