Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00515 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,034 (589,209 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)