Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,880 in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)