Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,573 (AU$3,444) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)