Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.495 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,762 (AU$3,512) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)