Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,524 (3,968TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (30 minutes ago)