Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,998 (Rp 16,555,677) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (36 minutes ago)