Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,651 (Rp 23,018,529) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)