Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,280 (Rp 13,784,117) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)