Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.132 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,376 ($2,674) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)