Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.763 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,770 (2,321 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)