Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,719 (2,346 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)