Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.807 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,507 (4,346 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)