Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,123 (2,939 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (35 minutes ago)