Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20372 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,115 (ARS $15,292) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)