Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18391 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,875 (ARS $31,945) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)