Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20089 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,445 (ARS $22,125) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (44 minutes ago)