Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06610 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,286 (Php34,590) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)