Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06099 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,716 (Php28,139) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)