Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,401 (1,294,219 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (39 minutes ago)