Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,480 (€955) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)