Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.695 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,569 (€1,778) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)