Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06183 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,926 (Php31,156) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)