Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06463 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,953 (Php30,211) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)