Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,928 (4,930 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)