Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,928 (2,582 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (20 minutes ago)