Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09481 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,583 (69,428 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)