Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09930 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,728 (57,681 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)