Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09079 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,155 (34,753 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)