Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,659 (S/. 2,845) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)