Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,356 (€1,584) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)