Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.713 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,647 (€1,521) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (24 minutes ago)