Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,327 (€1,626) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (44 minutes ago)