Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.769 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,943 (€1,456) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)