Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,204 (€941) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (41 minutes ago)