Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05120 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,076 (₨60,082) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)