Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05108 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,405 (₨47,091) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)