Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.337 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,389 (€2,165) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)