Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.832 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,111 (€1,856) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)