Cost of living comparison between Augsburg, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,053 (€1,196) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)