Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,136 (€1,219) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)