Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.643 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,545 (€973) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)