Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.450 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 135% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,872 (NZ$2,397) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)