Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.261 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 111% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,579 (NZ$2,910) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)