Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00998 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,501 (350,729 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)