Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,319 (339,269 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)