Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01011 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,324 (328,837 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)