Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,494 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,924 (€1,726) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (35 minutes ago)