Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,554 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,296 (€1,701) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)