Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,895 (﷼ 5,823) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)