Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19679 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,865 (E£ 9,478) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (25 minutes ago)