Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17785 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,645 (E£ 20,497) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)