Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05581 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,586 (руб 82,165) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)