Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00998 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,552 (255,653 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)