Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00995 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,019 (202,779 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)