Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01021 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,729 (463,033 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)