Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00953 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,397 (251,553 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)