Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20350 BRL / ERN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,901 (Nakfa14,254) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (39 minutes ago)