Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20230 BRL / ERN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,877 (Nakfa14,220) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)