Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,097 (4,773 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)