Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,137 (7,206 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)