Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.103 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,242 (5,661 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)