Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,603 (2,747 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (42 minutes ago)