Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04623 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,960 (₨42,392) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)